So, you have a product or service that you wish to sell to potential customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How can you accomplish this difficult task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
Writing one copy can be difficult. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why is copywriting so important? And What Makes It So? Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
Before I dive deeper into Funnel Scripts let’s discuss copywriting in general and its importance in the contexts of sales and marketing.
According to HubSpot, copywriting is a marketing method that entails using “words, either written or spoken… to try to get people to take an action after reading or hearing them.” Have you ever come across a script or copy, slogan, or tagline used within an ad for a product, one so memorable that you may want to give it a go?
Consider this: Nike’s slogan “Just Do It” has been a hallmark of its brand for generations. It is a symbol of its core values and how it wants customers to engage in any type of intense activity using its products, such as shoes or sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. Some of you may be familiar with the name, but in case you don’t, Ogilvy was a master in his game, crafting thought-provoking headlines that simply cut straight to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. A great copy may also be powerful enough to generate a huge following, build a strong user base, and even lead to an endless flow of potential profit.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. This results in less profit and fewer opportunities.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. Amateur copywriters are always required to go through years of practice to achieve the same skill, precision, and clever intuition attained by experienced pros. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
Many copywriters find that the process isn’t always straight-forward. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
It’s not fair to say that the journey to become a better copywriter takes a long time. If you’re eager to go through all that in a shorter period, I can’t assure you you’d be able to catch up with those who had to learn and practice for years – that is, unless you’ve been proven to be a fast learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How can you do it?
There are plenty of ways that are worth trying. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. There is a 50/50 probability that your work will be successful or not. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
You may also hire a professional copywriter to help you find ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts, an online software and writing tool that helps you create high-quality marketing copies in a very short time. It uses state-of the-art features to make it easy. You won’t need to put in all the work by yourself, as it does its job for you most of the time instead.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. It’s packed with a load of handy tools needed to write a script based on the needs, questions, and problems faced by your desired target audience.
Funnel Scripts has been lauded by many who use it for being able to save them time, money, effort, and even resources to a significant degree. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was developed by the same developers who created ClickFunnels, a funnel-building platform and one of the Internet’s most popular marketing tools today, along with the copywriting veteran Jim Edwards. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the ideal user of funnel scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. This tool is not only for newcomers to the field. It can also be used as an enhancer by experienced copywriters, particularly during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Many things are wasting time and money. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. Funnel Scripts can be seen as a cost-saving measure that helps startups to reduce their costs. No matter how you see it, though, it surely has enough to benefit everyone.
What is the process?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts offers more than just a collection of templates for creating scripts online. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- You can download wizards to create scripts even if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
Wonder what’s inside Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Although each piece of content has its own set of mechanics and features, when combined they make a powerful marketing tool which is highly likely to convert potential customers into leads. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Then and now, advertising is a timeless marketing strategy used to promote any product or service. Advertising is the engine that keeps businesses going. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script: For when you want to persuade customers to try your product/service without being too direct.
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
The following are included:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld Email Topic Ideas
Marketing e-mails are a great way to keep your customers informed about any products or promotions you offer.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! You can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automated E-mail and Webinar Following-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts lets you create headlines and titles as striking as the famous Ogilvy Rolls-Royce caption with its automated suggestions geared towards grabbing user attention. You can apply any of them to a variety of outlets, from social media to blog posts. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- Subject lines for e-mail
- Title Script
- The Shortest Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales letter scripts for PowerPoint presentations and videos
Sales pages and video copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts offers a variety of sales page scripts that should be able to help you. Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
The software solves this by giving you the following options that you can use to generate high-converting sales copies from top to bottom. You may utilize any of them as well to create brilliant scripts for your videos if you’re into that kind of thing! These include
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This applies best to physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – to persuade your customers to use any of your upsells, or freebies as an added bonus to their product/service
Downloadable Funnel Scripts Wizards
While it’s great that you may be able to access any of the script categories above, it’s important to note that you can only do so online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – for quizzes, surveys, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – to embed copies into an online lesson, membership, tutorial, or course.
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard is for copies that rely on users empathizing with a product/service or its charismatic cast (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
Funnel Scripts allows you to discover a few built-in bonus features that can be used to improve your skills to the same level as experienced professionals like Ogilvy or Jim Edwards. These come in the form of a wide range of learning materials such as interactive blueprints, courses, and live web seminars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that the team behind Funnel Scripts values you and your development as a marketing professional by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. With this once-in-a-lifetime deal, you’ll have unlimited access to all of its features, from the countless script category options to the learning material freebies.
Are you not satisfied with the Funnel Scripts products? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
Are Funnel Scripts worth the investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. I’m guessing you might also ask “Why not make it lower to $497?” No matter where you look, the definite answer lies in how much its free bonuses would have cost if sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. They are held once per month so they may charge more, which could further impact your wallet. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
With all that in mind, we can at least appreciate now how the software still manages to not just give struggling copywriters and marketers the best tools on the block, but also provide them with an unmatched learning experience they deserve to have access to at any time.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. It was $797 worth it for those who used it, including me.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
The Advantages of Using Funnel Scripts
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- You don’t need to learn coding and other complicated tech stuff to use up the software, as it’s intentionally made to be as user-friendly as possible
- Funnel Scripts allows you to create your work as quickly as possible. You also have access to a large library of learning material that will help you improve your copywriting skills.
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- You should not rely on the automated script generator too often. Clients/customers may notice similarities between your work and other pieces, or worse, it could be considered plagiarism. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts can help you create amazing sales and ad copy that will generate leads and profits. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Essentially, scripts powered by the Funnel Scripts software may give you a huge leap ahead of the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
If you’ve ever faced a situation like this, it makes total sense that Funnel Scripts should be worth purchasing. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. It’s your second in command. You’ll be grateful for it once you reach your copywriting goals.
FAQ Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
If you want to buy the software ASAP, just enter this link here! Take note that you will not be able to see Funnel Scripts’ full specs and pricing, but instead be redirected to a webinar landing page.
Once you have clicked the “Register Now”, simply enter your name and email address and you will receive a message informing you about the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. Youtube Funnel Scripts Video
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, there is none. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.