You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
A convincing landing page may help do the trick. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. You can also try other strategies, such as free e-books, courses, discounts, podcasts, or anything else.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. FunnelScripts software is here to help you create a high-converting, moving copy as quickly as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. You’ll find out if Funnel Scripts is worth your investment and my final thoughts on why it should be a valuable part of your marketing strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why is copywriting so important? Why is it so important? Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
Before I dive deeper into Funnel Scripts let’s discuss copywriting in general and its importance in the contexts of sales and marketing.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. Some of you may be familiar with the name, but in case you don’t, Ogilvy was a master in his game, crafting thought-provoking headlines that simply cut straight to the chase. It’s for this reason that the headline “At 60 miles per hour the loudest noise in this new Rolls-Royce comes from the electric clock” has had people turn their heads to the luxury car brand even to this day.
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. A few words can make a big impact on a person and motivate them to purchase a product or service. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many people take the process of creating memorable copy as a given. Amateur copywriters are always required to go through years of practice to achieve the same skill, precision, and clever intuition attained by experienced pros. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There will be many bumps in the road, so you need to be able to handle them all. You will also make mistakes. It is important to learn from these.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. It’s no wonder why it’s a high-earning job!
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How can you do it?
There are many options that you can try. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. There is a 50/50 probability that your work will be successful or not. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
Plus, there’s a fine line between hiring a pro backed by years of experience and hiring one who has been in the industry for less than a year. The latter allows you to charge less, but that won’t always assure you of the same level of results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
If you don’t have enough strong will and skills to create a moving script confidently or funds to hire a well-off copywriter, the last thing to ever do is to find a high-tech solution that meets your needs as fast as possible.
This was impossible back in those days, but it’s possible now, thanks to the Internet. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel scripts by Definition
Funnel Scripts, an online software and writing tool that helps you create high-quality marketing copies in a very short time. It uses state-of the-art features to make it easy. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Funnel Scripts has been lauded by many who use it for being able to save them time, money, effort, and even resources to a significant degree. It’s no wonder why they consider it a solid alternative to hiring professionals at a pricey cost on top of being an effective script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was developed by the same developers who created ClickFunnels, a funnel-building platform and one of the Internet’s most popular marketing tools today, along with the copywriting veteran Jim Edwards. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the ideal user of funnel scripts?
Funnel Scripts are a great option for complete noobs with little experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
The software is also ideal for those who’ve experienced beforehand the challenges of copywriting until they couldn’t take it anymore. For all we know, they may be able to love working on ad scripts more thanks to its valuable, cost-effective slew of features.
Many things are wasting time and money. This includes hiring copywriters who charge extra, driving traffic to what they’re trying to promote, and taking a long time writing a copy only to come out piss-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. Funnel Scripts can be seen as a cost-saving measure that helps startups to reduce their costs. No matter how you see it, though, it surely has enough to benefit everyone.
What is the process?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. After selecting the script template that you want to use, fill in all of the blanks. This will include information about your target audience, their feelings, and what products they are looking for. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. The extra money may allow you to spend it on other important activities, or even your hobbies.
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. As the lyric to the Friends theme song goes, this one-of-a-kind online software is always there if you want it to be, but without the added obstacle of draining the funds out of your pocket. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing the Software Inside
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Although each piece of content has its own set of mechanics and features, when combined they make a powerful marketing tool which is highly likely to convert potential customers into leads. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Then and now, advertising is a timeless marketing strategy used to promote any product or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script: For when you want to persuade customers to try your product/service without being too direct.
- Facebook Newsfeed Script – for whenever you want to capture the attention of Facebook users through an intriguing ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
The following are included:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
The formulas that make up this category include:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
The following e-mail scripts should be able to help you create high-converting messages without the extra hassle. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promo Script, specially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- Subject lines for e-mail
- Title Script
- The Shortest Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales pages and video copies
Are you looking for a better way of engaging with potential customers on your website? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These include
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts – for convincing your audience to get a lead magnet by letting them drop their e-mail and other personal deets – all without seeming too pushy
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial Scripts – for encouraging your customers to leave positive comments, reviews, and testimonials about your offered product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Three specialized script categories are also included to help you enhance your copy to an even higher level.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. The following bonuses will be included with your purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
A great thing about these bonus items is that you can partake in any of them at a small fraction of the total price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that the team behind Funnel Scripts values you and your development as a marketing professional by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
If the idea of a jam-packed AI script generator for marketing is making you want to grab it as fast as you can, you can do so for an insanely valuable one-time fee!
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. With this once-in-a-lifetime deal, you’ll have unlimited access to all of its features, from the countless script category options to the learning material freebies.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. Russell Brunson’s insatiable desire to overdeliver on its value is partly responsible for this.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
Take a look at the monthly coaching sessions with Jim Edwards, for example. Normally, this would have cost you around $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Add to that a number of courses that can cost you as much as $3000 and the total cost of your course skyrockets.
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? Without having used the software, no one can answer that question confidently. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you’re still a bit skeptical if this offer is too good to be true, I suggest you give yourself enough time to think things through. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- Funnel Scripts allows you to create your work as quickly as possible. You also have access to a large library of learning material that will help you improve your copywriting skills.
- If you can’t find the type of script you’re looking for, all you need to do is ask Funnel Scripts’ customer support team through chat and e-mail at any time
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts can help you create amazing sales and ad copy that will generate leads and profits. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
If you’ve ever faced a situation like this, it makes total sense that Funnel Scripts should be worth purchasing. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. It’s your second in command. You’ll be grateful for it once you reach your copywriting goals.
FAQ Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. They can however try one of the script generators , which generates headline scripts for free!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
If you want to buy the software ASAP, just enter this link here! Take note that you will not be able to see Funnel Scripts’ full specs and pricing, but instead be redirected to a webinar landing page.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. Jim Edwards Funnel Scripts Guide
Does Funnel Scripts offer discount deals or coupons for anyone to use?
Unfortunately, it is not. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.