You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. You may also be able to use a few marketing e-mails. Even a complete sales plan may be enough to get the job done almost immediately.
These are just a few of the many things you should consider when considering ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
While all these above seem effective enough to convert individuals into leads, they won’t always be as powerful as this one factor that truly brings users to your product: a wonderfully-composed sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. You’ll find out if Funnel Scripts is worth your investment and my final thoughts on why it should be a valuable part of your marketing strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why is copywriting so important? And What Makes It So? How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
Before I dive deeper into Funnel Scripts let’s discuss copywriting in general and its importance in the contexts of sales and marketing.
According to HubSpot, copywriting is a marketing method that entails using “words, either written or spoken… to try to get people to take an action after reading or hearing them.” Have you ever come across a script or copy, slogan, or tagline used within an ad for a product, one so memorable that you may want to give it a go?
Consider this: Nike’s slogan “Just Do It” has been a hallmark of its brand for generations. It is a symbol of its core values and how it wants customers to engage in any type of intense activity using its products, such as shoes or sportswear.
Another example is a print copy for Rolls-Royce written by advertising legend David Ogilvy back in 1958. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. A few words can make a big impact on a person and motivate them to purchase a product or service. A great copy may also be powerful enough to generate a huge following, build a strong user base, and even lead to an endless flow of potential profit.
Otherwise, there is a guarantee that a service or product may flop – a hastily-put script could equate to folks being turned off instantly by it. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
It’s not fair to say that the journey to become a better copywriter takes a long time. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? Copywriting is an important aspect of selling your product or service. You’ll need to create a memorable set of words and phrases that reflect the spirit of the product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are many options that you can try. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
Plus, there’s a fine line between hiring a pro backed by years of experience and hiring one who has been in the industry for less than a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. It’s packed with a load of handy tools needed to write a script based on the needs, questions, and problems faced by your desired target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was developed by the same developers who created ClickFunnels, a funnel-building platform and one of the Internet’s most popular marketing tools today, along with the copywriting veteran Jim Edwards. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the ideal user of funnel scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Lots of time and money are being wasted on a myriad of things. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
Also, startups may not have the funds to purchase copywriting skills. Funnel Scripts can be seen as a cost-saving measure that helps startups to reduce their costs. No matter how you see it, though, it surely has enough to benefit everyone.
What is the process?
Funnel Scripts is as easy as picking a template and filling in the questions with important deets. A list of suggestions is on the ready right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
For more information on what you will be doing, you will be welcomed by the software’s legendary library of script templates. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Each suggestion is guaranteed to help convert potential customers into leads and profit as quickly as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- You can download wizards to create scripts even if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. As the lyric to the Friends theme song goes, this one-of-a-kind online software is always there if you want it to be, but without the added obstacle of draining the funds out of your pocket. It’s a great bonus for those who have less money, as I said earlier.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing the Software Inside
Wonder what’s inside Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Then and now, advertising is a timeless marketing strategy used to promote any product or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
The formulas that make up this category include:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. These e-mail scripts are versatile and can be used beyond sales funnels. With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- Subject lines for e-mail
- Title Script
- The Shortest Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0 allows you to create catchphrases that will turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts lets you gain access to any of the following sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Are you looking for a better way of engaging with potential customers on your website? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! It’s worth noting that for every sales page, some important parts or sections shouldn’t be overlooked.
The software solves this by giving you the following options that you can use to generate high-converting sales copies from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- Amazon Scripts/E-commerce – For when you need to create a copy for selling a product/service on any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – For when you need to communicate a strong message that makes customers want to hurry to purchase your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial Scripts – for encouraging your customers to leave positive comments, reviews, and testimonials about your offered product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – to persuade your customers to use any of your upsells, or freebies as an added bonus to their product/service
Downloadable Funnel Scripts Wizards
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. This may sound like a disadvantage to some of you reading this, but hold your horses – there’s still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. Known as ‘wizards’, you can download any of them into your computer to help sharpen your existing copywriting skills or as a backup if you have a slow connection and you still want to generate scripts. How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard is for scripts that offer webinar viewers exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. It’s not just an automated copywriting tool that you can use whenever you like.
Funnel Scripts allows you to discover a few built-in bonus features that can be used to improve your skills to the same level as experienced professionals like Ogilvy or Jim Edwards. These come in the form of a wide range of learning materials such as interactive blueprints, courses, and live web seminars. Three specialized script categories are also included to help you enhance your copy to an even higher level.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. The following bonuses will be included with your purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. You don’t have to pay for them separately, which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is proof that the team behind Funnel Scripts values you and your development as a marketing professional by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. With this once-in-a-lifetime deal, you’ll have unlimited access to all of its features, from the countless script category options to the learning material freebies.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? If this happens, the team at Funnel Scripts will work with you to get a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were discontinued in favor of a more valuable offer that required only a one-time fee. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. I’m guessing you might also ask “Why not make it lower to $497?” No matter where you look, the definite answer lies in how much its free bonuses would have cost if sold separately.
Take a look at the monthly coaching sessions with Jim Edwards, for example. This would normally have cost you about $6000. They are held once per month so they may charge more, which could further impact your wallet. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? Without having used the software, no one can answer that question confidently. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you’re still a bit skeptical if this offer is too good to be true, I suggest you give yourself enough time to think things through. You may also do a little more digging by watching Funnel Scripts demo videos and reading other reviews outside this one to help you reach your final decision.
The Advantages of Using Funnel Scripts
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- You may also get to save a ton of time, too, as Funnel Scripts promises to trim down the process from hours to only mere minutes
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- If you can’t find the type of script you’re looking for, all you need to do is ask Funnel Scripts’ customer support team through chat and e-mail at any time
Funnel Scripts: The Downsides
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before you go: My final thoughts on funnel scripts
Funnel Scripts can help you create amazing sales and ad copy that will generate leads and profits. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Essentially, scripts powered by the Funnel Scripts software may give you a huge leap ahead of the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
In copywriting, you need to tap into the customer’s feelings, emotions, and thoughts – both conscious and subconscious – in a way that changes them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
Funnel Scripts offers a free trial.
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
How can I buy funnel scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you have clicked the “Register Now”, simply enter your name and email address and you will receive a message informing you about the webinar. You’ll find a link to the checkout page from there. How Funnel Scripts Yearbook
Does Funnel Scripts offer discount deals or coupons for anyone to use?
Unfortunately, there is none. But if it bums you out, maybe its 30-day full refund guarantee may help!