So, you have a product or service that you wish to sell to potential customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How can you accomplish this difficult task?
A convincing landing page may help do the trick. You may also be able to use a few marketing e-mails. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
While all these above seem effective enough to convert individuals into leads, they won’t always be as powerful as this one factor that truly brings users to your product: a wonderfully-composed sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why is copywriting so important? Why is it so important? How Funnel Scripts University
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. Some of you may be familiar with the name, but in case you don’t, Ogilvy was a master in his game, crafting thought-provoking headlines that simply cut straight to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. You will also make mistakes. It is important to learn from these.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you’re eager to go through all that in a shorter period, I can’t assure you you’d be able to catch up with those who had to learn and practice for years – that is, unless you’ve been proven to be a fast learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s switch it up a bit. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? Copywriting is an important aspect of selling your product or service. You’ll need to create a memorable set of words and phrases that reflect the spirit of the product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are many options that you can try. For example, you could choose to write the script yourself even though you might not have the same skills as the professionals. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. How Funnel Scripts University
You may also hire a professional copywriter to help you find ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts offers a lot for people with little or no experience in copywriting. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was developed by the same developers who created ClickFunnels, a funnel-building platform and one of the Internet’s most popular marketing tools today, along with the copywriting veteran Jim Edwards. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. For all we know, they may be able to love working on ad scripts more thanks to its valuable, cost-effective slew of features.
Many things are wasting time and money. This includes hiring copywriters who charge extra, driving traffic to what they’re trying to promote, and taking a long time writing a copy only to come out piss-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
What is the process?
Funnel Scripts is as easy as picking a template and filling in the questions with important deets. You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! How Funnel Scripts University
For more information on what you will be doing, you will be welcomed by the software’s legendary library of script templates. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each template will have a form that allows you to answer all questions or fill in any gaps. After selecting the script template that you want to use, fill in all of the blanks. This will include information about your target audience, their feelings, and what products they are looking for. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- Register to receive a free webinar to help you get familiar with the topic of copywriting and marketing.
Funnel Scripts: What you can gain
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Essentially, Funnel Scripts was built with the idea of convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. How Funnel Scripts University
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
Wonder what’s inside Funnel Scripts? Look no more as I’ll be dissecting one by one the types of content that makes up this copywriting software. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! How Funnel Scripts University
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. Advertising is the engine that keeps businesses going. This script type should help you come up with an engaging ad copy with favorable conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script – for whenever you want to create something that piques the interest of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld Email Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. These e-mail scripts are versatile and can be used beyond sales funnels. With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and teaser scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. You can apply any of them to a variety of outlets, from social media to blog posts. How Funnel Scripts University
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Are you looking for a better way of engaging with potential customers on your website? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! It’s worth noting that for every sales page, some important parts or sections shouldn’t be overlooked.
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. It is possible to include some of this information in your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – For when you need to communicate a strong message that makes customers want to hurry to purchase your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial Scripts – for encouraging your customers to leave positive comments, reviews, and testimonials about your offered product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – to persuade your customers to use any of your upsells, or freebies as an added bonus to their product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
While it’s great that you may be able to access any of the script categories above, it’s important to note that you can only do so online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. How Funnel Scripts University
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – for quizzes, surveys, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard is for scripts that offer webinar viewers exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard is for copies that rely on users empathizing with a product/service or its charismatic cast (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These come in the form of a wide range of learning materials such as interactive blueprints, courses, and live web seminars. Three specialized script categories are also included to help you enhance your copy to an even higher level.
These bonuses will give novice and average writers a better understanding of marketing and the importance of creating campaigns that use simple, but powerful words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
A great thing about these bonus items is that you can partake in any of them at a small fraction of the total price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that the team behind Funnel Scripts values you and your development as a marketing professional by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. With this once-in-a-lifetime deal, you’ll have unlimited access to all of its features, from the countless script category options to the learning material freebies.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. How Funnel Scripts University
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
As amazing as this special offer seems, it wasn’t always the case back then. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. Russell Brunson’s insatiable desire to overdeliver on its value is partly responsible for this.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
Take a look at the monthly coaching sessions with Jim Edwards, for example. Normally, this would have cost you around $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
Now, with all that out of the way, do you think purchasing the Funnel Scripts software is worth the time, money, and effort spent? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you’re still a bit skeptical if this offer is too good to be true, I suggest you give yourself enough time to think things through. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- You may also get to save a ton of time, too, as Funnel Scripts promises to trim down the process from hours to only mere minutes
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism How Funnel Scripts University
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Essentially, scripts powered by the Funnel Scripts software may give you a huge leap ahead of the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
In copywriting, you need to tap into the customer’s feelings, emotions, and thoughts – both conscious and subconscious – in a way that changes them. To see improvement, it takes practice and a lot of time. And in today’s competitive world of marketing, that is not always possible.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ How Funnel Scripts University
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. They can however try one of the script generators , which generates headline scripts for free!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. Take note that you will not be able to see Funnel Scripts’ full specs and pricing, but instead be redirected to a webinar landing page.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. You’ll find a link to the checkout page from there. How Funnel Scripts University
Does Funnel Scripts offer discount deals or coupons for anyone to use?
Unfortunately, there is none. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.