So, you have a product or service that you wish to sell to potential customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How can you accomplish this difficult task?
A convincing landing page may help do the trick. You may also be able to use a few marketing e-mails. Even a complete sales plan may be enough to get the job done almost immediately.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. You’ll find out if Funnel Scripts is worth your investment and my final thoughts on why it should be a valuable part of your marketing strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why is copywriting so important? Why is it so important? How Funnel Scripts Rub
Before I dive deeper into Funnel Scripts let’s discuss copywriting in general and its importance in the contexts of sales and marketing.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Consider this: Nike’s slogan “Just Do It” has been a hallmark of its brand for generations. It is a symbol of its core values and how it wants customers to engage in any type of intense activity using its products, such as shoes or sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. A great copy may also be powerful enough to generate a huge following, build a strong user base, and even lead to an endless flow of potential profit.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. This results in less profit and fewer opportunities.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. You will also make mistakes. It is important to learn from these.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. Are you ready to sell your product/service to potential customers? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How can you do it?
There are many options that you can try. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. To make your unique slogan stand out, you will need to do extensive research and draw inspiration from other slogans or copy. There is a 50/50 probability that your work will be successful or not. How Funnel Scripts Rub
You may also hire a professional copywriter to help you find ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel scripts by Definition
Funnel Scripts, an online software and writing tool that helps you create high-quality marketing copies in a very short time. It uses state-of the-art features to make it easy. You won’t need to put in all the work by yourself, as it does its job for you most of the time instead.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It’s no wonder why they consider it a solid alternative to hiring professionals at a pricey cost on top of being an effective script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. Russell Brunson, CEO of ClickFunnels, saw the need for it and created it to address the challenges marketing professionals face when trying to promote any product.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. This tool is not only for newcomers to the field. It can also be used as an enhancer by experienced copywriters, particularly during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Lots of time and money are being wasted on a myriad of things. This includes hiring copywriters who charge extra, driving traffic to what they’re trying to promote, and taking a long time writing a copy only to come out piss-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
What is the process?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! A list of suggestions is on the ready right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! How Funnel Scripts Rub
For more information on what you will be doing, you will be welcomed by the software’s legendary library of script templates. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each template will have a form that allows you to answer all questions or fill in any gaps. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Each suggestion is guaranteed to help convert potential customers into leads and profit as quickly as possible.
Funnel Scripts offers more than just a collection of templates for creating scripts online. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- Training videos and one-on-one calls to boost your morale and assist you in becoming a better writer,
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
Funnel Scripts: What you can gain
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. How Funnel Scripts Rub
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. It’s a great bonus for those who have less money, as I said earlier.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Although each piece of content has its own set of mechanics and features, when combined they make a powerful marketing tool which is highly likely to convert potential customers into leads. How Funnel Scripts Rub
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script – for whenever you want to capture the attention of Facebook users through an intriguing ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
The following are included:
- FBM (Features Benefits and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. If you’re planning to drive your online traffic to your funnel, you may not need this, but it won’t be that hard if you give it a try!
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
The following e-mail scripts should be able to help you create high-converting messages without the extra hassle. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts lets you create headlines and titles as striking as the famous Ogilvy Rolls-Royce caption with its automated suggestions geared towards grabbing user attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. How Funnel Scripts Rub
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Among the formulas you can use under the category are
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- The Shortest Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0 allows you to create catchphrases that will turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Sales letters, just like marketing e-mails and ads, are a great way to keep customers interested in any product or service.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales pages and video copies
Are you looking for a better way of engaging with potential customers on your website? Funnel Scripts offers a variety of sales page scripts that should be able to help you. It’s worth noting that for every sales page, some important parts or sections shouldn’t be overlooked.
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- Amazon Scripts/E-commerce – For when you need to create a copy for selling a product/service on any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts – for convincing your audience to get a lead magnet by letting them drop their e-mail and other personal deets – all without seeming too pushy
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Downloadable Funnel Scripts Wizards
While it’s great that you may be able to access any of the script categories above, it’s important to note that you can only do so online. This may sound like a disadvantage to some of you reading this, but hold your horses – there’s still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. Known as ‘wizards’, you can download any of them into your computer to help sharpen your existing copywriting skills or as a backup if you have a slow connection and you still want to generate scripts. How Funnel Scripts Rub
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – for quizzes, surveys, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard is for copies that rely on users empathizing with a product/service or its charismatic cast (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
Funnel Scripts allows you to discover a few built-in bonus features that can be used to improve your skills to the same level as experienced professionals like Ogilvy or Jim Edwards. These come in the form of a wide range of learning materials such as interactive blueprints, courses, and live web seminars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
A great thing about these bonus items is that you can partake in any of them at a small fraction of the total price. You don’t have to pay for them separately, which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is proof that the team behind Funnel Scripts values you and your development as a marketing professional by a mile.
What is the Cost of FunnelScripts Software?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. With this once-in-a-lifetime deal, you’ll have unlimited access to all of its features, from the countless script category options to the learning material freebies.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? If this happens, the team at Funnel Scripts will work with you to get a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. How Funnel Scripts Rub
Are Funnel Scripts worth the investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were discontinued in favor of a more valuable offer that required only a one-time fee. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. You may also do a little more digging by watching Funnel Scripts demo videos and reading other reviews outside this one to help you reach your final decision.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- You don’t need to learn coding and other complicated tech stuff to use up the software, as it’s intentionally made to be as user-friendly as possible
- Funnel Scripts allows you to create your work as quickly as possible. You also have access to a large library of learning material that will help you improve your copywriting skills.
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
Funnel Scripts: The Downsides
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- Although the $797 price tag may seem prohibitive for small businesses or absolute beginners, it is worth it because the software offers many features.
- You should not rely on the automated script generator too often. Clients/customers may notice similarities between your work and other pieces, or worse, it could be considered plagiarism. How Funnel Scripts Rub
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts can help you create amazing sales and ad copy that will generate leads and profits. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
If you’ve ever faced a situation like this, it makes total sense that Funnel Scripts should be worth purchasing. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ How Funnel Scripts Rub
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
If you want to buy the software ASAP, just enter this link here! Take note that you will not be able to see Funnel Scripts’ full specs and pricing, but instead be redirected to a webinar landing page.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. You’ll find a link to the checkout page from there. How Funnel Scripts Rub
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, it is not. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.