So, you have a product or service that you wish to sell to potential customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. You can also try other strategies, such as free e-books, courses, discounts, podcasts, or anything else.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. FunnelScripts software is here to help you create a high-converting, moving copy as quickly as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why Is Copywriting So Important? Why is it so important? How Funnel Scripts Reed
Before I dive deeper into Funnel Scripts let’s discuss copywriting in general and its importance in the contexts of sales and marketing.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There will be many bumps in the road, so you need to be able to handle them all. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. It’s no wonder why it’s a high-earning job!
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. Are you ready to sell your product/service to potential customers? Copywriting is an important aspect of selling your product or service. You’ll need to create a memorable set of words and phrases that reflect the spirit of the product or service. How can you do it?
There are many options that you can try. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. How Funnel Scripts Reed
You may also hire a professional copywriter to help you find ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. The latter allows you to charge less, but that won’t always assure you of the same level of results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
If you don’t have enough strong will and skills to create a moving script confidently or funds to hire a well-off copywriter, the last thing to ever do is to find a high-tech solution that meets your needs as fast as possible.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts, an online software and writing tool that helps you create high-quality marketing copies in a very short time. It uses state-of the-art features to make it easy. You won’t need to put in all the work by yourself, as it does its job for you most of the time instead.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts are a great option for complete noobs with little experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. For all we know, they may be able to love working on ad scripts more thanks to its valuable, cost-effective slew of features.
Lots of time and money are being wasted on a myriad of things. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
How Does It Work?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. Simple as that! How Funnel Scripts Reed
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. The software will automatically keep it for later use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts offers more than just a collection of templates for creating scripts online. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- You can download wizards to create scripts even if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. How Funnel Scripts Reed
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. Instead of tinkering for hours, it only takes around ten minutes, more or less, to generate a memorable copy. The extra money may allow you to spend it on other important activities, or even your hobbies.
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. It’s a great bonus for those who have less money, as I said earlier.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing the Software Inside
Wonder what’s inside Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! How Funnel Scripts Reed
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Then and now, advertising is a timeless marketing strategy used to promote any product or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Writing bullet points is a more direct approach that ensures those who read it would get the message across quicker than, say, paragraphs and long sentences. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! You can create:
- Tweets and teaser scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automated E-mail and Webinar Following-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts lets you create headlines and titles as striking as the famous Ogilvy Rolls-Royce caption with its automated suggestions geared towards grabbing user attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. How Funnel Scripts Reed
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Sales letters, just like marketing e-mails and ads, are a great way to keep customers interested in any product or service.
Funnel Scripts lets you gain access to any of the following sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales pages and video copies
Are you looking for a better way of engaging with potential customers on your website? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
The software solves this by giving you the following options that you can use to generate high-converting sales copies from top to bottom. You may utilize any of them as well to create brilliant scripts for your videos if you’re into that kind of thing! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Downloadable Funnel Scripts Wizards
While it’s great that you may be able to access any of the script categories above, it’s important to note that you can only do so online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. How Funnel Scripts Reed
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard is for scripts that offer webinar viewers exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
Funnel Scripts allows you to discover a few built-in bonus features that can be used to improve your skills to the same level as experienced professionals like Ogilvy or Jim Edwards. These come in the form of a wide range of learning materials such as interactive blueprints, courses, and live web seminars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
These bonuses will give novice and average writers a better understanding of marketing and the importance of creating campaigns that use simple, but powerful words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. You don’t have to pay for them separately, which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
What is the Cost of FunnelScripts Software?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? If this happens, the team at Funnel Scripts will work with you to get a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. How Funnel Scripts Reed
Are Funnel Scripts worth the investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. Russell Brunson’s insatiable desire to overdeliver on its value is partly responsible for this.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. I’m guessing you might also ask “Why not make it lower to $497?” No matter where you look, the definite answer lies in how much its free bonuses would have cost if sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. Normally, this would have cost you around $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
With all that in mind, we can at least appreciate now how the software still manages to not just give struggling copywriters and marketers the best tools on the block, but also provide them with an unmatched learning experience they deserve to have access to at any time.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? Without having used the software, no one can answer that question confidently. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. You may also do a little more digging by watching Funnel Scripts demo videos and reading other reviews outside this one to help you reach your final decision.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- You can save tons of money by paying a $797 one-time fee. This is a great way to cut down on the cost of hiring copywriters, joining monthly webinars, and coaching sessions.
- You may also get to save a ton of time, too, as Funnel Scripts promises to trim down the process from hours to only mere minutes
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- Funnel Scripts allows you to create your work as quickly as possible. You also have access to a large library of learning material that will help you improve your copywriting skills.
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
Funnel Scripts: The Downsides
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism How Funnel Scripts Reed
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. To see improvement, it takes practice and a lot of time. And in today’s competitive world of marketing, that is not always possible.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. It’s your second in command. You’ll be grateful for it once you reach your copywriting goals.
FAQ How Funnel Scripts Reed
Funnel Scripts offers a free trial.
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. How Funnel Scripts Reed
Does Funnel Scripts offer discount deals or coupons for anyone to use?
Unfortunately, there is none. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.