You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How can you accomplish this difficult task?
A convincing landing page may help do the trick. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. Even a complete sales plan may be enough to get the job done almost immediately.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. You can also try other strategies, such as free e-books, courses, discounts, podcasts, or anything else.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
Writing one copy can be difficult. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. You’ll find out if Funnel Scripts is worth your investment and my final thoughts on why it should be a valuable part of your marketing strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why Is Copywriting So Important? And What Makes It So? How Funnel Scripts Jeff
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. A few words can make a big impact on a person and motivate them to purchase a product or service. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
It’s not fair to say that the journey to become a better copywriter takes a long time. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. It’s no wonder why it’s a high-earning job!
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s switch it up a bit. Are you ready to sell your product/service to potential customers? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How can you do it?
There are many options that you can try. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
You may also hire a professional copywriter to help you find ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
Plus, there’s a fine line between hiring a pro backed by years of experience and hiring one who has been in the industry for less than a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
If you don’t have enough strong will and skills to create a moving script confidently or funds to hire a well-off copywriter, the last thing to ever do is to find a high-tech solution that meets your needs as fast as possible.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel scripts by Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. You won’t need to put in all the work by yourself, as it does its job for you most of the time instead.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Funnel Scripts has been lauded by many who use it for being able to save them time, money, effort, and even resources to a significant degree. It’s no wonder why they consider it a solid alternative to hiring professionals at a pricey cost on top of being an effective script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. Russell Brunson, CEO of ClickFunnels, saw the need for it and created it to address the challenges marketing professionals face when trying to promote any product.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts are a great option for complete noobs with little experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Many things are wasting time and money. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. Funnel Scripts can be seen as a cost-saving measure that helps startups to reduce their costs. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
How Does It Work?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. Simple as that! How Funnel Scripts Jeff
For more information on what you will be doing, you will be welcomed by the software’s legendary library of script templates. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. The software will automatically keep it for later use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- Register to receive a free webinar to help you get familiar with the topic of copywriting and marketing.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Essentially, Funnel Scripts was built with the idea of convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. It’s a great bonus for those who have less money, as I said earlier.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
Wonder what’s inside Funnel Scripts? Look no more as I’ll be dissecting one by one the types of content that makes up this copywriting software. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! How Funnel Scripts Jeff
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Then and now, advertising is a timeless marketing strategy used to promote any product or service. Advertising is the engine that keeps businesses going. This script type should help you come up with an engaging ad copy with favorable conversion rates.
Three formulas are included in this category:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld Email Topic Ideas
Marketing e-mails are a great way to keep your customers informed about any products or promotions you offer.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. These e-mail scripts are versatile and can be used beyond sales funnels. You can create:
- Tweets and teaser scripts
- Promo Script, specially for your Webinars
- Automated E-mail and Webinar Following-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- Subject lines for e-mail
- Title Script
- The Shortest Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0 allows you to create catchphrases that will turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Sales letters, just like marketing e-mails and ads, are a great way to keep customers interested in any product or service.
Funnel Scripts lets you gain access to any of the following sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts offers a variety of sales page scripts that should be able to help you. Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
The software solves this by giving you the following options that you can use to generate high-converting sales copies from top to bottom. You may utilize any of them as well to create brilliant scripts for your videos if you’re into that kind of thing! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- Amazon Scripts/E-commerce – For when you need to create a copy for selling a product/service on any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – For when you need to communicate a strong message that makes customers want to hurry to purchase your product/service. This applies best to physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts offers an offline library of script types that you may use anytime to generate efficient copies without worrying about your internet connection going downhill. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard is for scripts that offer webinar viewers exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard is for copies that rely on users empathizing with a product/service or its charismatic cast (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. It’s not just an automated copywriting tool that you can use whenever you like.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Three specialized script categories are also included to help you enhance your copy to an even higher level.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. The following bonuses will be included with your purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Copywriting Secrets Masterclass
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. With this once-in-a-lifetime deal, you’ll have unlimited access to all of its features, from the countless script category options to the learning material freebies.
Are you not satisfied with the Funnel Scripts products? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
As amazing as this special offer seems, it wasn’t always the case back then. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. Russell Brunson’s insatiable desire to overdeliver on its value is partly responsible for this.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
Take a look at the monthly coaching sessions with Jim Edwards, for example. This would normally have cost you about $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
With all that in mind, we can at least appreciate now how the software still manages to not just give struggling copywriters and marketers the best tools on the block, but also provide them with an unmatched learning experience they deserve to have access to at any time.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? Without having used the software, no one can answer that question confidently. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you’re still a bit skeptical if this offer is too good to be true, I suggest you give yourself enough time to think things through. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- You can save tons of money by paying a $797 one-time fee. This is a great way to cut down on the cost of hiring copywriters, joining monthly webinars, and coaching sessions.
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- If you can’t find the type of script you’re looking for, all you need to do is ask Funnel Scripts’ customer support team through chat and e-mail at any time
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- Although the $797 price tag may seem prohibitive for small businesses or absolute beginners, it is worth it because the software offers many features.
- You should not rely on the automated script generator too often. Clients/customers may notice similarities between your work and other pieces, or worse, it could be considered plagiarism. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before you go: My final thoughts on funnel scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. To see improvement, it takes practice and a lot of time. And in today’s competitive world of marketing, that is not always possible.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. It’s your second in command. You’ll be grateful for it once you reach your copywriting goals.
FAQ How Funnel Scripts Jeff
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. Take note that you will not be able to see Funnel Scripts’ full specs and pricing, but instead be redirected to a webinar landing page.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. You’ll find a link to the checkout page from there. How Funnel Scripts Jeff
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, it is not. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.