You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How can you accomplish this difficult task?
A convincing landing page may help do the trick. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
Writing one copy can be difficult. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why Is Copywriting So Important? And What Makes It So? How Funnel Scripts Hill
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. A great copy may also be powerful enough to generate a huge following, build a strong user base, and even lead to an endless flow of potential profit.
Otherwise, there is a guarantee that a service or product may flop – a hastily-put script could equate to folks being turned off instantly by it. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many people take the process of creating memorable copy as a given. Amateur copywriters are always required to go through years of practice to achieve the same skill, precision, and clever intuition attained by experienced pros. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
Many copywriters find that the process isn’t always straight-forward. There will be many bumps in the road, so you need to be able to handle them all. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
It’s not fair to say that the journey to become a better copywriter takes a long time. If you’re eager to go through all that in a shorter period, I can’t assure you you’d be able to catch up with those who had to learn and practice for years – that is, unless you’ve been proven to be a fast learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are many options that you can try. For example, you could choose to write the script yourself even though you might not have the same skills as the professionals. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. How Funnel Scripts Hill
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
Plus, there’s a fine line between hiring a pro backed by years of experience and hiring one who has been in the industry for less than a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
If you don’t have enough strong will and skills to create a moving script confidently or funds to hire a well-off copywriter, the last thing to ever do is to find a high-tech solution that meets your needs as fast as possible.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts offers a lot for people with little or no experience in copywriting. It’s packed with a load of handy tools needed to write a script based on the needs, questions, and problems faced by your desired target audience.
Funnel Scripts has been lauded by many who use it for being able to save them time, money, effort, and even resources to a significant degree. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts are a great option for complete noobs with little experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Many things are wasting time and money. This includes hiring copywriters who charge extra, driving traffic to what they’re trying to promote, and taking a long time writing a copy only to come out piss-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
What is the process?
Funnel Scripts is as easy as picking a template and filling in the questions with important deets. A list of suggestions is on the ready right at your fingertips. Simple as that! How Funnel Scripts Hill
For more information on what you will be doing, you will be welcomed by the software’s legendary library of script templates. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each template will have a form that allows you to answer all questions or fill in any gaps. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. The software will automatically keep it for later use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Each suggestion is guaranteed to help convert potential customers into leads and profit as quickly as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- You can download wizards to create scripts even if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
- Training videos and one-on-one calls to boost your morale and assist you in becoming a better writer,
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- Register to receive a free webinar to help you get familiar with the topic of copywriting and marketing.
Funnel Scripts: What you can gain
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. How Funnel Scripts Hill
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. The extra money may allow you to spend it on other important activities, or even your hobbies.
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. As the lyric to the Friends theme song goes, this one-of-a-kind online software is always there if you want it to be, but without the added obstacle of draining the funds out of your pocket. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing the Software Inside
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! How Funnel Scripts Hill
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Then and now, advertising is a timeless marketing strategy used to promote any product or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script: For when you want to persuade customers to try your product/service without being too direct.
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
The following are included:
- FBM (Features Benefits and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Marketing e-mails are a great way to keep your customers informed about any products or promotions you offer.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! You can create:
- Tweets and teaser scripts
- Promo Script, specially for your Webinars
- Automated E-mail and Webinar Following-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. How Funnel Scripts Hill
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. It is possible to include some of this information in your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts – for convincing your audience to get a lead magnet by letting them drop their e-mail and other personal deets – all without seeming too pushy
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. Known as ‘wizards’, you can download any of them into your computer to help sharpen your existing copywriting skills or as a backup if you have a slow connection and you still want to generate scripts. How Funnel Scripts Hill
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – to embed copies into an online lesson, membership, tutorial, or course.
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Three specialized script categories are also included to help you enhance your copy to an even higher level.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
A great thing about these bonus items is that you can partake in any of them at a small fraction of the total price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
What is the Cost of FunnelScripts Software?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. How Funnel Scripts Hill
Are Funnel Scripts worth the investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were discontinued in favor of a more valuable offer that required only a one-time fee. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. I’m guessing you might also ask “Why not make it lower to $497?” No matter where you look, the definite answer lies in how much its free bonuses would have cost if sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. It was $797 worth it for those who used it, including me.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. You may also do a little more digging by watching Funnel Scripts demo videos and reading other reviews outside this one to help you reach your final decision.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- You can save tons of money by paying a $797 one-time fee. This is a great way to cut down on the cost of hiring copywriters, joining monthly webinars, and coaching sessions.
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- You don’t need to learn coding and other complicated tech stuff to use up the software, as it’s intentionally made to be as user-friendly as possible
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- Although the $797 price tag may seem prohibitive for small businesses or absolute beginners, it is worth it because the software offers many features.
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism How Funnel Scripts Hill
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before you go: My final thoughts on funnel scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Essentially, scripts powered by the Funnel Scripts software may give you a huge leap ahead of the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
In copywriting, you need to tap into the customer’s feelings, emotions, and thoughts – both conscious and subconscious – in a way that changes them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ How Funnel Scripts Hill
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. They can however try one of the script generators , which generates headline scripts for free!
How can I buy funnel scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you have clicked the “Register Now”, simply enter your name and email address and you will receive a message informing you about the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. How Funnel Scripts Hill
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, there is none. But if it bums you out, maybe its 30-day full refund guarantee may help!