So, you have a product or service that you wish to sell to potential customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
A convincing landing page may help do the trick. You may also be able to use a few marketing e-mails. Even a complete sales plan may be enough to get the job done almost immediately.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
While all these above seem effective enough to convert individuals into leads, they won’t always be as powerful as this one factor that truly brings users to your product: a wonderfully-composed sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
Writing one copy can be difficult. FunnelScripts software is here to help you create a high-converting, moving copy as quickly as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why Is Copywriting So Important? And What Makes It So? How Funnel Scripts Express
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
According to HubSpot, copywriting is a marketing method that entails using “words, either written or spoken… to try to get people to take an action after reading or hearing them.” Have you ever come across a script or copy, slogan, or tagline used within an ad for a product, one so memorable that you may want to give it a go?
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is a print copy for Rolls-Royce written by advertising legend David Ogilvy back in 1958. Some of you may be familiar with the name, but in case you don’t, Ogilvy was a master in his game, crafting thought-provoking headlines that simply cut straight to the chase. It’s for this reason that the headline “At 60 miles per hour the loudest noise in this new Rolls-Royce comes from the electric clock” has had people turn their heads to the luxury car brand even to this day.
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. A few words can make a big impact on a person and motivate them to purchase a product or service. A great copy may also be powerful enough to generate a huge following, build a strong user base, and even lead to an endless flow of potential profit.
Otherwise, there is a guarantee that a service or product may flop – a hastily-put script could equate to folks being turned off instantly by it. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How can you do it?
There are plenty of ways that are worth trying. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. How Funnel Scripts Express
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. The latter allows you to charge less, but that won’t always assure you of the same level of results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
If you don’t have enough strong will and skills to create a moving script confidently or funds to hire a well-off copywriter, the last thing to ever do is to find a high-tech solution that meets your needs as fast as possible.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel scripts by Definition
Funnel Scripts, an online software and writing tool that helps you create high-quality marketing copies in a very short time. It uses state-of the-art features to make it easy. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. It’s packed with a load of handy tools needed to write a script based on the needs, questions, and problems faced by your desired target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was developed by the same developers who created ClickFunnels, a funnel-building platform and one of the Internet’s most popular marketing tools today, along with the copywriting veteran Jim Edwards. Russell Brunson, CEO of ClickFunnels, saw the need for it and created it to address the challenges marketing professionals face when trying to promote any product.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Many things are wasting time and money. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
What is the process?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! A list of suggestions is on the ready right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! How Funnel Scripts Express
For more information on what you will be doing, you will be welcomed by the software’s legendary library of script templates. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each template will have a form that allows you to answer all questions or fill in any gaps. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts offers more than just a collection of templates for creating scripts online. You’ll also find other bonuses like
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- Training videos and one-on-one calls to boost your morale and assist you in becoming a better writer,
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Essentially, Funnel Scripts was built with the idea of convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. How Funnel Scripts Express
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. Instead of tinkering for hours, it only takes around ten minutes, more or less, to generate a memorable copy. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! How Funnel Scripts Express
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. Advertising is the engine that keeps businesses going. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script – for whenever you want to create something that piques the interest of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Writing bullet points is a more direct approach that ensures those who read it would get the message across quicker than, say, paragraphs and long sentences. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features Benefits and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Marketing e-mails are a great way to keep your customers informed about any products or promotions you offer.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promo Script, specially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts lets you create headlines and titles as striking as the famous Ogilvy Rolls-Royce caption with its automated suggestions geared towards grabbing user attention. You can apply any of them to a variety of outlets, from social media to blog posts. How Funnel Scripts Express
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- Subject lines for e-mail
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0 allows you to create catchphrases that will turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Sales letters, just like marketing e-mails and ads, are a great way to keep customers interested in any product or service.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts offers a variety of sales page scripts that should be able to help you. It’s worth noting that for every sales page, some important parts or sections shouldn’t be overlooked.
The software solves this by giving you the following options that you can use to generate high-converting sales copies from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These include
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts – for convincing your audience to get a lead magnet by letting them drop their e-mail and other personal deets – all without seeming too pushy
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This applies best to physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. This may sound like a disadvantage to some of you reading this, but hold your horses – there’s still hope!
Funnel Scripts offers an offline library of script types that you may use anytime to generate efficient copies without worrying about your internet connection going downhill. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. How Funnel Scripts Express
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- The Easy Video/Sales letter Wizard has many scripts that you can use to create a video or sales letter.
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – to embed copies into an online lesson, membership, tutorial, or course.
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. It’s not just an automated copywriting tool that you can use whenever you like.
Funnel Scripts allows you to discover a few built-in bonus features that can be used to improve your skills to the same level as experienced professionals like Ogilvy or Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. The following bonuses will be included with your purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Copywriting Secrets Masterclass
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that the team behind Funnel Scripts values you and your development as a marketing professional by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
If the idea of a jam-packed AI script generator for marketing is making you want to grab it as fast as you can, you can do so for an insanely valuable one-time fee!
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. How Funnel Scripts Express
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
As amazing as this special offer seems, it wasn’t always the case back then. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. Russell Brunson’s insatiable desire to overdeliver on its value is partly responsible for this.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. They are held once per month so they may charge more, which could further impact your wallet. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
Now, with all that out of the way, do you think purchasing the Funnel Scripts software is worth the time, money, and effort spent? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. It was $797 worth it for those who used it, including me.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. You may also do a little more digging by watching Funnel Scripts demo videos and reading other reviews outside this one to help you reach your final decision.
The Advantages of Using Funnel Scripts
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- You may also get to save a ton of time, too, as Funnel Scripts promises to trim down the process from hours to only mere minutes
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- You should not rely on the automated script generator too often. Clients/customers may notice similarities between your work and other pieces, or worse, it could be considered plagiarism. How Funnel Scripts Express
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before you go: My final thoughts on funnel scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
If you’ve ever faced a situation like this, it makes total sense that Funnel Scripts should be worth purchasing. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ How Funnel Scripts Express
Funnel Scripts offers a free trial.
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. They can however try one of the script generators , which generates headline scripts for free!
How can I buy funnel scripts?
If you want to buy the software ASAP, just enter this link here! You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you have clicked the “Register Now”, simply enter your name and email address and you will receive a message informing you about the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. How Funnel Scripts Express
Does Funnel Scripts offer discount deals or coupons for anyone to use?
Unfortunately, there is none. But if it bums you out, maybe its 30-day full refund guarantee may help!