You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. You may also be able to use a few marketing e-mails. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
These are just a few of the many things you should consider when considering ways to promote your product/service. You can also try other strategies, such as free e-books, courses, discounts, podcasts, or anything else.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. FunnelScripts software is here to help you create a high-converting, moving copy as quickly as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why is copywriting so important? Why is it so important? Funnelscripts Review
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Consider this: Nike’s slogan “Just Do It” has been a hallmark of its brand for generations. It is a symbol of its core values and how it wants customers to engage in any type of intense activity using its products, such as shoes or sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. Some of you may be familiar with the name, but in case you don’t, Ogilvy was a master in his game, crafting thought-provoking headlines that simply cut straight to the chase. It’s for this reason that the headline “At 60 miles per hour the loudest noise in this new Rolls-Royce comes from the electric clock” has had people turn their heads to the luxury car brand even to this day.
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. A great copy may also be powerful enough to generate a huge following, build a strong user base, and even lead to an endless flow of potential profit.
Otherwise, there is a guarantee that a service or product may flop – a hastily-put script could equate to folks being turned off instantly by it. This results in less profit and fewer opportunities.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
Many copywriters find that the process isn’t always straight-forward. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. It’s no wonder why it’s a high-earning job!
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s switch it up a bit. Are you ready to sell your product/service to potential customers? Copywriting is an important aspect of selling your product or service. You’ll need to create a memorable set of words and phrases that reflect the spirit of the product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are plenty of ways that are worth trying. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. Funnelscripts Review
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel scripts by Definition
Funnel Scripts, an online software and writing tool that helps you create high-quality marketing copies in a very short time. It uses state-of the-art features to make it easy. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It’s no wonder why they consider it a solid alternative to hiring professionals at a pricey cost on top of being an effective script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was developed by the same developers who created ClickFunnels, a funnel-building platform and one of the Internet’s most popular marketing tools today, along with the copywriting veteran Jim Edwards. Russell Brunson, CEO of ClickFunnels, saw the need for it and created it to address the challenges marketing professionals face when trying to promote any product.
Who is the ideal user of funnel scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. For all we know, they may be able to love working on ad scripts more thanks to its valuable, cost-effective slew of features.
Lots of time and money are being wasted on a myriad of things. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
Also, startups may not have the funds to purchase copywriting skills. Funnel Scripts can be seen as a cost-saving measure that helps startups to reduce their costs. No matter how you see it, though, it surely has enough to benefit everyone.
What is the process?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! A list of suggestions is on the ready right at your fingertips. Simple as that! Funnelscripts Review
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each template will have a form that allows you to answer all questions or fill in any gaps. After selecting the script template that you want to use, fill in all of the blanks. This will include information about your target audience, their feelings, and what products they are looking for. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Each suggestion is guaranteed to help convert potential customers into leads and profit as quickly as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. You’ll also find other bonuses like
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- You can download wizards to create scripts even if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. Funnelscripts Review
- It is possible to use the extra time for other tasks instead of spending hours thinking about a better script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. It’s a great bonus for those who have less money, as I said earlier.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Look no more as I’ll be dissecting one by one the types of content that makes up this copywriting software. Although each piece of content has its own set of mechanics and features, when combined they make a powerful marketing tool which is highly likely to convert potential customers into leads. Funnelscripts Review
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type should help you come up with an engaging ad copy with favorable conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Writing bullet points is a more direct approach that ensures those who read it would get the message across quicker than, say, paragraphs and long sentences. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
The following are included:
- FBM (Features Benefits and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
The formulas that make up this category include:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. These e-mail scripts are versatile and can be used beyond sales funnels. You can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts lets you create headlines and titles as striking as the famous Ogilvy Rolls-Royce caption with its automated suggestions geared towards grabbing user attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. Funnelscripts Review
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Among the formulas you can use under the category are
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- The Shortest Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales letter scripts for PowerPoint presentations and videos
Sales pages and video copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! It’s worth noting that for every sales page, some important parts or sections shouldn’t be overlooked.
The software solves this by giving you the following options that you can use to generate high-converting sales copies from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. It is possible to include some of this information in your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This applies best to physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. This may sound like a disadvantage to some of you reading this, but hold your horses – there’s still hope!
Funnel Scripts offers an offline library of script types that you may use anytime to generate efficient copies without worrying about your internet connection going downhill. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. Funnelscripts Review
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – to embed copies into an online lesson, membership, tutorial, or course.
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard is for copies that rely on users empathizing with a product/service or its charismatic cast (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Three specialized script categories are also included to help you enhance your copy to an even higher level.
These bonuses will give novice and average writers a better understanding of marketing and the importance of creating campaigns that use simple, but powerful words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Copywriting Secrets Masterclass
A great thing about these bonus items is that you can partake in any of them at a small fraction of the total price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
What is the Cost of FunnelScripts Software?
If the idea of a jam-packed AI script generator for marketing is making you want to grab it as fast as you can, you can do so for an insanely valuable one-time fee!
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Are you not satisfied with the Funnel Scripts products? If this happens, the team at Funnel Scripts will work with you to get a full refund. Every purchase of Funnel Scripts is safeguarded by a standard 30-day money-back guarantee, giving you enough time to test it out and rationalize if it’s a great add-on to your marketing routine. Funnelscripts Review
Are Funnel Scripts worth the investment?
As amazing as this special offer seems, it wasn’t always the case back then. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were discontinued in favor of a more valuable offer that required only a one-time fee. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Add to that a number of courses that can cost you as much as $3000 and the total cost of your course skyrockets.
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
Now, with all that out of the way, do you think purchasing the Funnel Scripts software is worth the time, money, and effort spent? Without having used the software, no one can answer that question confidently. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you’re still a bit skeptical if this offer is too good to be true, I suggest you give yourself enough time to think things through. You may also do a little more digging by watching Funnel Scripts demo videos and reading other reviews outside this one to help you reach your final decision.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- You may also get to save a ton of time, too, as Funnel Scripts promises to trim down the process from hours to only mere minutes
- You don’t need to learn coding and other complicated tech stuff to use up the software, as it’s intentionally made to be as user-friendly as possible
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- If you can’t find the type of script you’re looking for, all you need to do is ask Funnel Scripts’ customer support team through chat and e-mail at any time
Funnel Scripts: The Downsides
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism Funnelscripts Review
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before you go: My final thoughts on funnel scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Essentially, scripts powered by the Funnel Scripts software may give you a huge leap ahead of the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. To see improvement, it takes practice and a lot of time. And in today’s competitive world of marketing, that is not always possible.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ Funnelscripts Review
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. Funnelscripts Review
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, there is none. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.