So, you have a product or service that you wish to sell to potential customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
These are just a few of the many things you should consider when considering ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why is copywriting so important? And What Makes It So? Funnel Scripts Xcel
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. Some of you may be familiar with the name, but in case you don’t, Ogilvy was a master in his game, crafting thought-provoking headlines that simply cut straight to the chase. It’s for this reason that the headline “At 60 miles per hour the loudest noise in this new Rolls-Royce comes from the electric clock” has had people turn their heads to the luxury car brand even to this day.
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
Many copywriters find that the process isn’t always straight-forward. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. There are also bound to have mistakes, so you’d need to rise from them as well.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are many options that you can try. For example, you could choose to write the script yourself even though you might not have the same skills as the professionals. To make your unique slogan stand out, you will need to do extensive research and draw inspiration from other slogans or copy. There is a 50/50 probability that your work will be successful or not. Funnel Scripts Xcel
You may also hire a professional copywriter to help you find ideas. You might have to spend more money to hire a professional copywriter, as it is a highly-paid job, as I mentioned.
Plus, there’s a fine line between hiring a pro backed by years of experience and hiring one who has been in the industry for less than a year. The latter allows you to charge less, but that won’t always assure you of the same level of results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts offers a lot for people with little or no experience in copywriting. It’s packed with a load of handy tools needed to write a script based on the needs, questions, and problems faced by your desired target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts are a great option for complete noobs with little experience in copywriting. This tool is not only for newcomers to the field. It can also be used as an enhancer by experienced copywriters, particularly during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Many things are wasting time and money. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
What is the process?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! Funnel Scripts Xcel
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. After selecting the script template that you want to use, fill in all of the blanks. This will include information about your target audience, their feelings, and what products they are looking for. The software will automatically keep it for later use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. You’ll also find other bonuses like
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- You can download wizards to create scripts even if you don’t have a stable internet connection.
- Training videos and one-on-one calls to boost your morale and assist you in becoming a better writer,
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
Funnel Scripts: What you can gain
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. Funnel Scripts Xcel
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. The extra money may allow you to spend it on other important activities, or even your hobbies.
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
Wonder what’s inside Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! Funnel Scripts Xcel
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script: For when you want to persuade customers to try your product/service without being too direct.
- Facebook Newsfeed Script – for whenever you want to capture the attention of Facebook users through an intriguing ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Writing bullet points is a more direct approach that ensures those who read it would get the message across quicker than, say, paragraphs and long sentences. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. If you’re planning to drive your online traffic to your funnel, you may not need this, but it won’t be that hard if you give it a try!
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld Email Topic Ideas
Marketing e-mails are a great way to keep your customers informed about any products or promotions you offer.
The following e-mail scripts should be able to help you create high-converting messages without the extra hassle. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automated E-mail and Webinar Following-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. Funnel Scripts Xcel
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Among the formulas you can use under the category are
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0 allows you to create catchphrases that will turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts lets you gain access to any of the following sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales pages and video copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. You may utilize any of them as well to create brilliant scripts for your videos if you’re into that kind of thing! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- E-commerce/Amazon Scripts – for whenever you want to create a copy to sell a product/service via any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – For when you need to communicate a strong message that makes customers want to hurry to purchase your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial Scripts – for encouraging your customers to leave positive comments, reviews, and testimonials about your offered product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. This may sound like a disadvantage to some of you reading this, but hold your horses – there’s still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. Known as ‘wizards’, you can download any of them into your computer to help sharpen your existing copywriting skills or as a backup if you have a slow connection and you still want to generate scripts. Funnel Scripts Xcel
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard is for scripts that offer webinar viewers exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
Funnel Scripts allows you to discover a few built-in bonus features that can be used to improve your skills to the same level as experienced professionals like Ogilvy or Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
These bonuses will give novice and average writers a better understanding of marketing and the importance of creating campaigns that use simple, but powerful words. The following bonuses will be included with your purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Funnel Scripts Blueprints
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with expert copy guy Jim Edwards
- Copywriting Secrets Masterclass
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. You don’t have to pay for them separately, which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
What is the Cost of FunnelScripts Software?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? If this happens, the team at Funnel Scripts will work with you to get a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. Funnel Scripts Xcel
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. Russell Brunson’s insatiable desire to overdeliver on its value is partly responsible for this.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. They are held once per month so they may charge more, which could further impact your wallet. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
The Advantages of Using Funnel Scripts
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- You can save tons of money by paying a $797 one-time fee. This is a great way to cut down on the cost of hiring copywriters, joining monthly webinars, and coaching sessions.
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- Funnel Scripts allows you to create your work as quickly as possible. You also have access to a large library of learning material that will help you improve your copywriting skills.
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- You should not rely on the automated script generator too often. Clients/customers may notice similarities between your work and other pieces, or worse, it could be considered plagiarism. Funnel Scripts Xcel
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts can help you create amazing sales and ad copy that will generate leads and profits. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
If you’ve ever faced a situation like this, it makes total sense that Funnel Scripts should be worth purchasing. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. It’s your second in command. You’ll be grateful for it once you reach your copywriting goals.
FAQ Funnel Scripts Xcel
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
How can I buy funnel scripts?
If you want to buy the software ASAP, just enter this link here! You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. Funnel Scripts Xcel
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, it is not. However, if you are unhappy with the situation, you might be able to get a 30-day refund.