You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. Even a complete sales plan may be enough to get the job done almost immediately.
These are just a few of the many things you should consider when considering ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
While all these above seem effective enough to convert individuals into leads, they won’t always be as powerful as this one factor that truly brings users to your product: a wonderfully-composed sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
But just writing one can be a behemoth to deal with. Thankfully, the Funnel Scripts software has got you covered, with automatic and advanced tools geared toward helping you craft a moving, high-converting copy with as minimal fuss as possible.
This comprehensive review will cover all you need to know about Funnel Scripts. It includes what it does, how it works and what it contains. You’ll find out if Funnel Scripts is worth your investment and my final thoughts on why it should be a valuable part of your marketing strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts.
Why is copywriting so important? Why is it so important? Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is the 1958 Rolls-Royce print copy that David Ogilvy, an advertising legend, wrote. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. A few words can make a big impact on a person and motivate them to purchase a product or service. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. This results in less profit and fewer opportunities.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
Many copywriters find that the process isn’t always straight-forward. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. You will also make mistakes. It is important to learn from these.
It’s not fair to say that the journey to become a better copywriter takes a long time. If you are eager to do all of that in a shorter time, I cannot guarantee you that you will be able catch up to those who have had to learn and practice for years. Unless you have been proven to be a quick learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s switch it up a bit. Are you ready to sell your product/service to potential customers? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are many options that you can try. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. Although you can charge less, it won’t guarantee you the same results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
If you don’t have enough strong will and skills to create a moving script confidently or funds to hire a well-off copywriter, the last thing to ever do is to find a high-tech solution that meets your needs as fast as possible.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel scripts by Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts offers a lot for people with little or no experience in copywriting. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Funnel Scripts has been lauded by many who use it for being able to save them time, money, effort, and even resources to a significant degree. It is no surprise that many people consider it an alternative to paying high-priced professionals and a reliable script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. Russell Brunson, CEO of ClickFunnels, saw the need for it and created it to address the challenges marketing professionals face when trying to promote any product.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. This tool is not only for newcomers to the field. It can also be used as an enhancer by experienced copywriters, particularly during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. We don’t know if they will enjoy writing ad copy scripts as much as we do, but it has a lot of great, cost-effective features.
Many things are wasting time and money. This includes hiring copywriters who charge extra, driving traffic to what they’re trying to promote, and taking a long time writing a copy only to come out piss-poor.
Also, startups may not have the funds to purchase copywriting skills. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. No matter how you see it, though, it surely has enough to benefit everyone.
How Does It Work?
With Funnel Scripts, all you need to do is pick a script template, fill in the blanks in said template’s question form with vital deets, then BOOM! A list of suggestions is on the ready right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each template can be used for different marketing purposes, such as e-mails and sales letters or landing pages.
Each template will have a form that allows you to answer all questions or fill in any gaps. After selecting the script template that you want to use, fill in all of the blanks. This will include information about your target audience, their feelings, and what products they are looking for. The software will automatically keep it for later use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. You’ll also find other bonuses like
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with professional copywriters, as well as interactive learning materials.
- Register to receive a free webinar to help you get familiar with the topic of copywriting and marketing.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Essentially, Funnel Scripts was built with the idea of convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. Funnel scripts can be a great relief if you are a busy person or a poor multi-tasker. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. This one-of-a kind online software can be used whenever you need it, without having to drain your bank account. It’s a great bonus for those who have less money, as I said earlier.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Look no more as I’ll be dissecting one by one the types of content that makes up this copywriting software. Although each piece of content has its own set of mechanics and features, when combined they make a powerful marketing tool which is highly likely to convert potential customers into leads. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. It’s the motor that keeps businesses running. This script type will help you create engaging ads with high conversion rates.
Under this category are three of the following formulas:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script: For when you want to persuade customers to try your product/service without being too direct.
- Facebook Newsfeed Script – for whenever you want to capture the attention of Facebook users through an intriguing ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features Benefits and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. If you’re planning to drive your online traffic to your funnel, you may not need this, but it won’t be that hard if you give it a try!
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
The following e-mail scripts should be able to help you create high-converting messages without the extra hassle. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and Teaser Scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automated E-mail and Webinar Following-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. Any of these can be used in a range of media outlets, including blogs and social media. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- Subject lines for e-mail
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0 allows you to create catchphrases that will turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
If you ever come across a letter that’s packed with a convincing sales offer or discount, no matter how short or long it is, chances are you’ve probably interacted with a sales letter. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts allows you to access any of these sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Are you looking for a better way of engaging with potential customers on your website? Funnel Scripts’ selection of sales page scripts should help do the trick! Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. You may utilize any of them as well to create brilliant scripts for your videos if you’re into that kind of thing! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- Amazon Scripts/E-commerce – For when you need to create a copy for selling a product/service on any e-commerce platform. You may even incorporate some of it into your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts – for convincing your audience to get a lead magnet by letting them drop their e-mail and other personal deets – all without seeming too pushy
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial Scripts – for encouraging your customers to leave positive comments, reviews, and testimonials about your offered product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – to persuade your customers to use any of your upsells, or freebies as an added bonus to their product/service
Downloadable Funnel Scripts Wizards
While it’s great that you may be able to access any of the script categories above, it’s important to note that you can only do so online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. Known as ‘wizards’, you can download any of them into your computer to help sharpen your existing copywriting skills or as a backup if you have a slow connection and you still want to generate scripts. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
Each of these six wizards plays an important part in your marketing strategy:
- Easy Survey Wizard – For surveys, quizzes, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – to embed copies into an online lesson, membership, tutorial, or course.
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard is for copies that rely on users empathizing with a product/service or its charismatic cast (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. It’s not just an automated copywriting tool that you can use whenever you like.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
These bonuses will give novice and average writers a better understanding of marketing and the importance of creating campaigns that use simple, but powerful words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. You don’t have to pay for them separately, which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
A jam-packed AI script generator to market is tempting you. You can get it for a ridiculously affordable one-time fee.
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. I’m guessing you might also ask “Why not make it lower to $497?” No matter where you look, the definite answer lies in how much its free bonuses would have cost if sold separately.
Take a look at the monthly coaching sessions with Jim Edwards, for example. This would normally have cost you about $6000. They are held once per month so they may charge more, which could further impact your wallet. Add to that a number of courses that can cost you as much as $3000 and the total cost of your course skyrockets.
With all that in mind, we can at least appreciate now how the software still manages to not just give struggling copywriters and marketers the best tools on the block, but also provide them with an unmatched learning experience they deserve to have access to at any time.
After all this, are you still unsure if the Funnel Scripts program is worth your time, money and effort? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. It was $797 worth it for those who used it, including me.
If you’re still a bit skeptical if this offer is too good to be true, I suggest you give yourself enough time to think things through. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- With only a one-time fee of $797, you may get to save a ton of money – most of which would have been spent on hiring copywriters and joining monthly webinars and coaching sessions – in the long haul
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- Funnel Scripts allows you to create your work as quickly as possible. You also have access to a large library of learning material that will help you improve your copywriting skills.
- You can ask Funnel Scripts customer support via chat or e-mail if you don’t see the script you are looking for.
The Downsides of Using Funnel Scripts
- Despite being user-friendly, certain parts of Funnel Scripts’ interface may require you to go through a steep learning curve – if you’re not too well-versed in marketing stuff, you might have an even longer onboarding period to get used to it
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Essentially, scripts powered by the Funnel Scripts software may give you a huge leap ahead of the rest. And there is some truth to it, especially keeping in mind the intensely competitive nature going on within the marketing industry.
In copywriting, you need to tap into the customer’s feelings, emotions, and thoughts – both conscious and subconscious – in a way that changes them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. You should not rely solely on the software, however, until it takes over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
Is there a free trial for Funnel Scripts?
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. They can however try one of the script generators , which generates headline scripts for free!
How can I buy funnel scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. Take note that you will not be able to see Funnel Scripts’ full specs and pricing, but instead be redirected to a webinar landing page.
Once you’re there and you’ve clicked the “Register Now” button, simply type in your name and e-mail address, and you’ll receive a message in your inbox leading to the webinar. You’ll find a link to the checkout page from there. Funnel Scripts Is Disabled
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, there is none. But if it bums you out, maybe its 30-day full refund guarantee may help!