You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. You want it to be as good as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. And even a full-on sales blueprint may get the job done near instantly.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. You can also try other strategies, such as free e-books, courses, discounts, podcasts, or anything else.
Although all of these factors are effective in converting leads into leads, they will not always be as powerful than a well-written sales copy. The art of copywriting involves persuading users to a product using eye-catching keywords and phrases that should translate into actions.
Writing one copy can be difficult. FunnelScripts software is here to help you create a high-converting, moving copy as quickly as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. Throughout the end, I’ll help you determine if it’s worth investing in, as well as share my final thoughts as to why it should be an invaluable part of your marketing regimen.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why Is Copywriting So Important? Why is it so important? Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
Before I do get started on diving deeper into Funnel Scripts, let’s talk more about copywriting as a whole, and why it matters in the context of marketing and sales.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Consider this: Nike’s slogan “Just Do It” has been a hallmark of its brand for generations. It is a symbol of its core values and how it wants customers to engage in any type of intense activity using its products, such as shoes or sportswear.
Another example is a print copy for Rolls-Royce written by advertising legend David Ogilvy back in 1958. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. It’s for this reason that the headline “At 60 miles per hour the loudest noise in this new Rolls-Royce comes from the electric clock” has had people turn their heads to the luxury car brand even to this day.
These examples above perfectly capture the essence of excellent copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many tend to take the process of coming up with an unforgettable copy for granted. To achieve the same precision and intuitiveness as experienced copywriters, amateur copywriters must put in years of practice. It also requires a deeper understanding of the ever-changing nature of trends – you’d have to keep up with the times just to get your message across and resonate audiences with it.
Many copywriters find that the process isn’t always straight-forward. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. You will also make mistakes. It is important to learn from these.
To say the journey to becoming a better copywriter is long is an understatement. If you’re eager to go through all that in a shorter period, I can’t assure you you’d be able to catch up with those who had to learn and practice for years – that is, unless you’ve been proven to be a fast learner. It’s no wonder why it’s a high-earning job!
An Overview of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s change it up a little. You’re ready to sell your product or service to potential customers, right? And with the importance of copywriting taken into consideration, you’ll need to come up with a catchy set of words and phrases that fit the vibe of said product or service. How will you achieve it this time?
There are many options that you can try. For example, you could choose to write the script yourself even though you might not have the same skills as the professionals. To make your unique slogan stand out, you will need to do extensive research and draw inspiration from other slogans or copy. However, there is a 50/50 chance that your work may either be impactful or lackluster. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
Plus, there’s a fine line between hiring a pro backed by years of experience and hiring one who has been in the industry for less than a year. The latter allows you to charge less, but that won’t always assure you of the same level of results as the former. Tread responsibly, if you will.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
This was impossible back in those days, but it’s possible now, thanks to the Internet. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. It does all the work for you, so you don’t have to do it.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. It’s packed with a load of handy tools needed to write a script based on the needs, questions, and problems faced by your desired target audience.
Funnel Scripts has been lauded by many who use it for being able to save them time, money, effort, and even resources to a significant degree. It’s no wonder why they consider it a solid alternative to hiring professionals at a pricey cost on top of being an effective script-writing assistant.
The Team Behind Funnel Scripts
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. He and ClickFunnels CEO Russell Brunson saw the need to create it as a response to the struggles marketing folks face every day while trying to promote any product or service.
Who is the ideal user of funnel scripts?
Funnel Scripts is a great choice for total noobs who may be struggling to come up with clever ideas, considering their lack of experience in copywriting. It’s not just a lifesaver for those who are new to the field, as it can also be used by experienced copywriters as a sort of enhancer, especially during writer’s block.
The software is also ideal for those who’ve experienced beforehand the challenges of copywriting until they couldn’t take it anymore. For all we know, they may be able to love working on ad scripts more thanks to its valuable, cost-effective slew of features.
Lots of time and money are being wasted on a myriad of things. These include hiring copywriters that charge more, driving traffic to the product they are trying to promote, and spending a lot of time on copywriting only to be pissed-poor.
It’s also worth noting that startup businesses may not be well-equipped with copywriting skills because they may not have enough funds to afford them. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
How Does It Work?
Funnel Scripts is as easy as picking a template and filling in the questions with important deets. You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. Simple as that! Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. Once you select a script template you’d like to create a copy from, you’ll need to fill in the provided blanks with information such as your target audience, what they feel, and what they need in a product. It will save it automatically for future use.
Once you are ready, click on the “Build” button. Funnel Scripts creates a complete set of script ideas you can copy, paste and edit almost instantly. Every suggestion will help you convert potential customers into leads, and make profit as fast as possible.
Funnel Scripts offers more than just a collection of templates for creating scripts online. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- You can get training videos and one-on-1 calls to improve your mood and help you become a better writer.
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- A free webinar to get you accustomed to the field of copywriting and marketing – this you can get when you sign up to try out and buy the software.
What You May Gain from Using Funnel Scripts
Using the Funnel Scripts software will give you at least three very important benefits that could change the direction of your life and career for the better.
- You will have more convenience and less hassle. Essentially, Funnel Scripts was built with the idea of convenience in mind. That being said, you won’t need to stress yourself out further into oblivion, as the interface is there to make the process insanely easy on your behalf. You can take a break from the stress sometimes. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. If you happen to be a very busy person or a bad multi-tasker, Funnel Scripts may be a huge sigh of relief. It takes only ten minutes to create a memorable copy, rather than spending hours tinkering. You may be able to cash in the extra amount to freely work on other important activities – even hobbies!
- You’ll be able to spend less money on hiring a copywriter because Funnel Scripts will be there for you. As the lyric to the Friends theme song goes, this one-of-a-kind online software is always there if you want it to be, but without the added obstacle of draining the funds out of your pocket. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Look no more as I’ll be dissecting one by one the types of content that makes up this copywriting software. Although each piece of content has its own set of mechanics and features, when combined they make a powerful marketing tool which is highly likely to convert potential customers into leads. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
Funnel scripts: What Types of Scripts Can You Expect?
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. Advertising is the engine that keeps businesses going. This script type should help you come up with an engaging ad copy with favorable conversion rates.
Three formulas are included in this category:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script: For whenever you want to grab the attention of Facebook users with an interesting ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category will help you increase your customers’ interest by describing what you are trying to sell in a TL-DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features, Benefits, and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. This script type is not necessary if your goal is to drive traffic to your website via your funnel. However, it’s worth a try if you want to make your product/service stand out.
This category includes:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
The following e-mail scripts should be able to help you create high-converting messages without the extra hassle. They’re pretty versatile, too, as you can use these beyond the sales funnels! You can create:
- Tweets and teaser scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and titles
Funnel Scripts lets you create headlines and titles as striking as the famous Ogilvy Rolls-Royce caption with its automated suggestions geared towards grabbing user attention. You can apply any of them to a variety of outlets, from social media to blog posts. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts lets you gain access to any of the following sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales Pages and Video Copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts offers a variety of sales page scripts that should be able to help you. Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These include
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- Amazon Scripts/E-commerce – For when you need to create a copy for selling a product/service on any e-commerce platform. It is possible to include some of this information in your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts are a way to convince your audience to sign up for a lead magnet. They can do this by asking them to drop their e mail and not seeming pushy.
- Magic Bullet Scripts – for whenever you want to convey a message so strong it makes your customers want to rush just to buy your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial Scripts – for encouraging your customers to leave positive comments, reviews, and testimonials about your offered product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – for persuading your customers to try out any of your upsells or freebies on top of their purchased product/service
Downloadable Funnel Scripts Wizards
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. These script types are known as “wizards” and can be downloaded to your computer to sharpen your copywriting skills, or to backup your internet connection if your internet is slow. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – for quizzes, surveys, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – for short, jam-packed scripts and notes to be used in recording a podcast or live-stream
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard – for scripts that involve offering webinar viewers exclusive deals that they wouldn’t get anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Funnel scripts could be a great addition to your marketing strategy. It’s a powerful shortcut that takes the burden off of writing a perfect script. But, as it has promised, it’s more than just an automated copywriting generator that you could simply use and discard right away when you feel like it.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These include a variety of learning materials, including interactive blueprints, courses and live webinars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away). Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
These bonus items are great because you can take part in them for a fraction of the price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
If the idea of a jam-packed AI script generator for marketing is making you want to grab it as fast as you can, you can do so for an insanely valuable one-time fee!
Funnel Scripts software is available for $797. Nothing more and nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Not happy with whatever Funnel Scripts has to offer? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
This special offer may seem amazing, but it was not always possible. Funnel scripts was initially released to the public using a subscription model. Plans starting at $497 per year were available. Halfway through, subscriptions were eventually phased out in favor of offering users a special, more valuable deal that only required a one-time payment. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
At this point, you may be wondering why Funnel Scripts is currently priced at $797. I’m guessing you might also ask “Why not make it lower to $497?” No matter where you look, the definite answer lies in how much its free bonuses would have cost if sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. This would normally have cost you about $6000. They are held once per month so they may charge more, which could further impact your wallet. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
All of this being said, we can still appreciate how the software continues to provide struggling marketers and copywriters with the best tools, as well as a learning experience that is unmatched.
Now, with all that out of the way, do you think purchasing the Funnel Scripts software is worth the time, money, and effort spent? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. But for those who did – me included, it was $797 well spent, especially considering the inclusion of elite-grade masterclasses and other bonuses on top of the huge collection of script types.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
The Advantages of Using Funnel Scripts
- Funnel Scripts software can give your copywriting work a more authentic touch than having it outsourced to other, more skilled professionals.
- You can save tons of money by paying a $797 one-time fee. This is a great way to cut down on the cost of hiring copywriters, joining monthly webinars, and coaching sessions.
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- The software is easy to use and doesn’t require you to know any coding or other technical stuff.
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- If you can’t find the type of script you’re looking for, all you need to do is ask Funnel Scripts’ customer support team through chat and e-mail at any time
Funnel Scripts: The Downsides
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before You Go: My Final Thoughts on Funnel Scripts
Funnel Scripts can help you create amazing sales and ad copy that will generate leads and profits. It’s a great tool that will allow you to be more confident in your writing than ever before.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
Copywriting requires you to tap into your customer’s emotions, thoughts, and feelings in order to change them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. It’s your second in command. You’ll be grateful for it once you reach your copywriting goals.
FAQ Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
Funnel Scripts offers a free trial.
For those interested in Funnel Scripts, the current trial is not free and does not include access to the interface. However, they can try out one of its script generators – the headline scripts – free of charge!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
Click this link to purchase the software immediately. You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you have clicked the “Register Now”, simply enter your name and email address and you will receive a message informing you about the webinar. You’ll find a link to the checkout page from there. Funnel Scripts For Financial Copy
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, it is not. But if it bums you out, maybe its 30-day full refund guarantee may help!