You have a product/service that you want to sell to customers. And you want to make it as best as possible. How do you do this daunting task?
It may be possible to create a convincing landing page. A handful of marketing e-mails may also work. Even a complete sales plan may be enough to get the job done almost immediately.
It’s not only these things that are worth considering when thinking of ways to promote your product/service. Other strategies include taster items like free e-books and courses, discounts, a podcast, anything in between, and more.
While all these above seem effective enough to convert individuals into leads, they won’t always be as powerful as this one factor that truly brings users to your product: a wonderfully-composed sales copy. Copywriting is the art of convincing people to buy your product by using catchy keywords and phrases that can be translated into actions.
Writing one copy can be difficult. FunnelScripts software is here to help you create a high-converting, moving copy as quickly as possible.
In this comprehensive review, I’ll cover everything you need to know about Funnel Scripts, including what it does, how it works, and what’s inside it. You’ll find out if Funnel Scripts is worth your investment and my final thoughts on why it should be a valuable part of your marketing strategy.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Saul Sanchez’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Funnel Scripts, you may still want to check out our article below.
Why Is Copywriting So Important? Why is it so important? Funnel Scripts Agency
Before I dive deeper into Funnel Scripts let’s discuss copywriting in general and its importance in the contexts of sales and marketing.
HubSpot defines copywriting as “a method of marketing that uses words either written or spoken… to get people to do something after reading them.” Perhaps you’ve seen a copy or copy, slogan or tagline in an advertisement for a product that is so memorable you might want to give it another try.
Think of one example: Nike has been known for generations for its one phrase, “Just do it.” It’s perfectly emblematic of not just its core values, but how it wants its customers to do any kind of intensive activity with its product offerings – in this case, shoes and sportswear.
Another example is a print copy for Rolls-Royce written by advertising legend David Ogilvy back in 1958. You may already be familiar with the name. However, Ogilvy, an advertising legend, was skilled at crafting compelling headlines that cut to the chase. People still turn their heads towards the luxury car brand because of the headline, “At 60 mph the loudest sound in this new Rolls-Royce is from the electric clock.”
These examples perfectly illustrate the essence of great copywriting. If done right, a few short words may impact a person so much that they become motivated to partake in or purchase a service or tangible product. Great copy can also generate a large following and build a strong user base. This could lead to endless potential profits.
A rushed script can lead to people being turned away by the service or product. As a result, less profit and lesser opportunities come in.
Many people take the process of creating memorable copy as a given. Amateur copywriters are always required to go through years of practice to achieve the same skill, precision, and clever intuition attained by experienced pros. You also need to be able to understand the changing nature of trends. This will help you communicate your message and connect with audiences.
For many copywriters, the process is not always linear. There are lots of bumps and detours to be expected along the way, and you’d have to be thick-skinned to face every single one of them. You will also make mistakes. It is important to learn from these.
It’s not fair to say that the journey to become a better copywriter takes a long time. If you’re eager to go through all that in a shorter period, I can’t assure you you’d be able to catch up with those who had to learn and practice for years – that is, unless you’ve been proven to be a fast learner. This is why it’s such a lucrative job.
A Review of the Funnel Scripts Software
Let’s switch it up a bit. Are you ready to sell your product/service to potential customers? Copywriting is an important aspect of selling your product or service. You’ll need to create a memorable set of words and phrases that reflect the spirit of the product or service. How can you do it?
There are plenty of ways that are worth trying. You may, for instance, opt to do the script all by yourself, even if you may not have the same skillset as the pros. This means you’d have to do a hefty load of research for ideas or take inspiration from existing slogans or copies just to develop a unique one in hopes of standing out. There is a 50/50 probability that your work will be successful or not. Funnel Scripts Agency
A professional copywriter may be hired to assist you in your search for ideas. But, since it is a high-paying job as I just mentioned, you might need to allot extra cash to pay for their service – much more if they come from a well-known ad agency.
There is a fine line between hiring someone with years of industry experience and hiring someone who has only been in the business for a year. The latter allows you to charge less, but that won’t always assure you of the same level of results as the former. Be responsible if you want to.
You don’t need the skills or financial resources to hire a skilled copywriter to write a moving script.
It wasn’t possible back then, but, fortunately, especially in the age of the Internet, it is now. Say hello to Funnel Scripts!
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Funnel Scripts By Definition
Funnel Scripts is an online software and writing assistant that aims to help you formulate impactful expert-level marketing copies in a short amount of time using state-of-the-art features. You won’t need to put in all the work by yourself, as it does its job for you most of the time instead.
Funnel Scripts has so much in store for those with less or zero copywriting experience. This book is packed with all the tools you need to create a script that addresses the problems, questions and needs of your target audience.
Many people who have used FunnelScripts say it has saved them time, money, and even their resources in a big way. It’s no wonder why they consider it a solid alternative to hiring professionals at a pricey cost on top of being an effective script-writing assistant.
Funnel scripts: The Team Behind It
The Funnel Scripts software was created by the same developers that created ClickFunnels. This funnel-building platform is one of the most widely used marketing tools on the Internet today. Jim Edwards, a veteran copywriter, also developed the Funnel Scripts software. Russell Brunson, CEO of ClickFunnels, saw the need for it and created it to address the challenges marketing professionals face when trying to promote any product.
Who is the Ideal User of Funnel Scripts?
Funnel Scripts are a great option for complete noobs with little experience in copywriting. This tool is not only for newcomers to the field. It can also be used as an enhancer by experienced copywriters, particularly during writer’s block.
This software is ideal for people who have experienced the difficulties of copywriting before and are now ready to tackle them. For all we know, they may be able to love working on ad scripts more thanks to its valuable, cost-effective slew of features.
Lots of time and money are being wasted on a myriad of things. This includes hiring copywriters who charge extra, driving traffic to what they’re trying to promote, and taking a long time writing a copy only to come out piss-poor.
Also, startups may not have the funds to purchase copywriting skills. So, in a way, Funnel Scripts works as a sort of cost-cutting measure to ease their burdens. It is sure to be a benefit for everyone, regardless of how you view it.
What is the process?
Funnel Scripts is as easy as picking a template and filling in the questions with important deets. You will find a list of suggestions right at your fingertips. It’s that simple! Funnel Scripts Agency
To elaborate further on what you’ll be doing, first off, you’ll be greeted by its storied library of script templates as the devs behind the software call it. Each script template is specially designed for a wide variety of marketing purposes and types, as these can range from e-mail and sales letters to call-to-action (CTA) copies to be used in landing pages.
Each of these will include a form where you get to type in answers to every question or field related to the template. After selecting the script template that you want to use, fill in all of the blanks. This will include information about your target audience, their feelings, and what products they are looking for. The software will automatically keep it for later use.
Once you’re ready, just click the “Build” button, and Funnel Scripts will near-instantly formulate a full set of script ideas that you can copy, paste, and even edit. Each suggestion is guaranteed to help convert potential customers into leads and profit as quickly as possible.
Funnel Scripts is way more than just a set of online script templates. It’s also packed with other extras, such as
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- Downloadable wizards that let you create scripts even without a stable connection,
- Training videos and one-on-one calls to boost your morale and assist you in becoming a better writer,
- Monthly coaching sessions with experienced copywriters and interactive learning materials, and
- Register to receive a free webinar to help you get familiar with the topic of copywriting and marketing.
Funnel Scripts: What you can gain
Funnel Scripts software offers at least three important benefits that can change your career and life.
- You get to experience more convenience and less hassle. Funnel Scripts was designed with convenience in mind. The interface makes it so you don’t have to stress about the whole process. Take a chill pill sometimes, if you will. Funnel Scripts Agency
- You may use up the extra time for other things aside instead of thinking for hours about a nicer script. Funnel scripts can be a great relief if you are a busy person or a poor multi-tasker. Instead of tinkering for hours, it only takes around ten minutes, more or less, to generate a memorable copy. The extra money may allow you to spend it on other important activities, or even your hobbies.
- Funnel Scripts means that you will spend less on hiring a professional copywriter. As the lyric to the Friends theme song goes, this one-of-a-kind online software is always there if you want it to be, but without the added obstacle of draining the funds out of your pocket. As I mentioned early on, it’s a huge bonus for starters who may have less to afford.
The Deep Dive: Unboxing What’s Inside the Software
What’s in Funnel Scripts? Let’s not wait, I will be breaking down each type of content in this copywriting software one by one. Each may have a distinct set of mechanics, but when combined, they result in a powerful marketing tool that’s highly guaranteed to convert potential customers into leads and, eventually, increased chances of moolah! Funnel Scripts Agency
The Types of Scripts You’ll Expect from Funnel Scripts
Advertising is an age-old marketing strategy that can be used to promote any product and/or service. Advertising is the engine that keeps businesses going. This script type should help you come up with an engaging ad copy with favorable conversion rates.
Three formulas are included in this category:
- Curiosity Ad Script is for when you want to create something that sparks the curiosity of users
- Stealth Selling Script – for whenever you wish to convince customers to try out your service/product without being too in-your-face to them
- Facebook Newsfeed Script – for whenever you want to capture the attention of Facebook users through an intriguing ad post
Bullet Point Scripts
Bullet points are a direct way to communicate your message. It is easier than writing long sentences and paragraphs. This category should help you increase customers’ interests by outlining what you’re aiming to sell in a TL;DR style.
This includes the following:
- FBM (Features Benefits and Meanings) Script
- Brunson Bullet Script
Content Creation Scripts
This script type, much akin to the ‘ad copies’ category, should help you formulate a compelling copy that puts your product/service/content in the limelight. If you’re planning to drive your online traffic to your funnel, you may not need this, but it won’t be that hard if you give it a try!
The formulas that make up this category include:
- Free Report Script
- Seinfeld E-mail Topic Ideas
Sending marketing e-mails is a great way of keeping your customers hooked on anything you have in store, whether it be exclusive discounts, promotions, or simple recommendations.
These e-mail templates will help you create high-converting emails without any extra effort. These e-mail scripts are versatile and can be used beyond sales funnels. With Funnel Scripts, you can create:
- Tweets and teaser scripts
- Promotional Script, especially for your Webinars
- Automatic E-mail and Webinar Follow-up Script
Headlines and Titles
Funnel Scripts allows you to create headlines and titles that are as striking as the Ogilvy-Rolls-Royce caption. Its automated suggestions are designed to grab attention. You can apply any of them to a variety of outlets, from social media to blog posts. Funnel Scripts Agency
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
There are many formulas that you can use in this category.
- E-mail Subject Lines
- Title Script
- Short Headlines
- Sales Page/Letter Headlines
- Killer Headlines 2.0, where you get to craft catchphrases that turn heads
Sales Letter Scripts
You’ve likely interacted with sales letters if you have ever seen a letter with a compelling sales offer or discount. Like how ads and marketing e-mails work, sales letters are a surefire way of keeping audiences hooked on any promoted service or product.
Funnel Scripts lets you gain access to any of the following sales letter formulas:
- Long-form Sales Letter
- Short-form Sales Script
- Sales Letter Scripts for PPT Presentations and Videos
Sales pages and video copies
Looking for a better way to engage with your potential customers within your webpage? Funnel Scripts offers a variety of sales page scripts that should be able to help you. Not forgetting important sections or parts of every sales page is important!
This software provides you with the following options to create high-converting sales copy from top to bottom. If you are interested in creating amazing scripts for your videos, you can use any of them! These are
- Call-to-action (CTA) Scripts – for whenever you want to add short, commanding words to your images/texts/clickable buttons
- Amazon Scripts/E-commerce – For when you need to create a copy for selling a product/service on any e-commerce platform. It is possible to include some of this information in your product descriptions.
- Lead Capture Scripts – for convincing your audience to get a lead magnet by letting them drop their e-mail and other personal deets – all without seeming too pushy
- Magic Bullet Scripts – For when you need to communicate a strong message that makes customers want to hurry to purchase your product/service. This is best for physical products.
- Million-Scripts Testimonial scripts – to encourage your customers leave positive comments, reviews and testimonials about your product/service
- Order Bump Scripts – to persuade your customers to use any of your upsells, or freebies as an added bonus to their product/service
Wizards of Funnel Script Download
It’s wonderful that you might be able access the script categories listed above. However, you cannot do this online. Although this may seem like a disadvantage for some, there is still hope!
Funnel Scripts provides an offline collection of script types you can use to create efficient copies, without worrying about your internet speed. Known as ‘wizards’, you can download any of them into your computer to help sharpen your existing copywriting skills or as a backup if you have a slow connection and you still want to generate scripts. Funnel Scripts Agency
Each of the following six wizards plays a distinctive part in your marketing game plan:
- Easy Survey Wizard – for quizzes, surveys, and other engaging lead capture methods
- Easy Video/Sales Letter Wizard – for intriguing scripts that can be used in creating a video or a sales letter
- Facebook Live and Podcast Wizard – Short, jam-packed scripts to use in recording a podcast.
- Masterclass Wizard – for copies that can be embedded into an online course, lesson, membership, or even a tutorial
- Perfect Webinars Wizard is for scripts that offer webinar viewers exclusive deals they won’t find anywhere else
- Star-Story-Solution Wizard – for copies that essentially rely on users sympathizing with a product/service and its charismatic cast of characters (i.e. founders/creators)
Swanky Bonus Items
Considering what we know so far, Funnel Scripts may be a worthwhile addition to your marketing routine as a powerful shortcut that eases the heavy load of thinking of a perfect script. It’s not just an automated copywriting tool that you can use whenever you like.
With Funnel Scripts, you get to explore a handful of built-in bonuses that you can use to hone your existing skills until it reaches the level of experienced pros like Ogilvy and Jim Edwards. These come in the form of a wide range of learning materials such as interactive blueprints, courses, and live web seminars. Also included are three specialized script categories designed to enhance your copy to a higher degree.
Each provides novices and average writers a deeper understanding of the ins and outs of marketing, as well as of creating successful campaigns using simple yet strong words. Here’s a full list of the following bonuses you’ll receive upon purchase:
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
- DotComSecrets Scripts
- Expert Secrets Scripts
- OFA (One Funnel Away) Scripts
- Blueprints for Funnel Scripts
- Monthly Coaching Sessions with Jim Edwards, an expert copyman
- Masterclass in Copywriting Secrets
A great thing about these bonus items is that you can partake in any of them at a small fraction of the total price. Instead of having to pay them separately for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you get nearly 100% off! This is proof that Funnel Scripts values your work as a marketer by a mile.
How Much Does the Funnel Scripts Software Cost?
If the idea of a jam-packed AI script generator for marketing is making you want to grab it as fast as you can, you can do so for an insanely valuable one-time fee!
The Funnel Scripts software can be purchased for only $797; nothing more, nothing less. This deal is unique and you will have unlimited access to all its features, including the many script categories and the free learning material.
Are you not satisfied with the Funnel Scripts products? In case something like this happens, you’ll be glad to know that its team will not hesitate to negotiate with you if you’re asking for a full refund. Funnel scripts comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. This gives you ample time to try it out and decide if it is a good addition to your marketing strategy. Funnel Scripts Agency
Is Funnel Scripts Worth the Investment?
As amazing as this special offer seems, it wasn’t always the case back then. When Funnel Scripts was first released into the world, it followed the usual subscription model, with plans as low as $497 annually, in this case. Halfway through, subscriptions were discontinued in favor of a more valuable offer that required only a one-time fee. This is due in part to Russell Brunson’s desire of overdelivering on what it’s worth.
You might be asking yourself why Funnel Scripts currently costs $797. You might also wonder “Why not lower it to $497?”. No matter what you do, the definitive answer lies in the cost of its bonuses if they were sold separately.
For example, take a look at Jim Edwards’ monthly coaching sessions. Normally, this would have cost you around $6000. Plus, since they’re held once a month, they might charge you more of your budget, further hurting your wallet in the long run. Couple that with a bunch of other courses that cost a total of $3000 upwards, and the total cost skyrockets!
With all that in mind, we can at least appreciate now how the software still manages to not just give struggling copywriters and marketers the best tools on the block, but also provide them with an unmatched learning experience they deserve to have access to at any time.
Now, with all that out of the way, do you think purchasing the Funnel Scripts software is worth the time, money, and effort spent? No one would try to answer it confidently unless they’ve used it. It was $797 worth it for those who used it, including me.
If you are still skeptical about this offer, you should give yourself plenty of time to consider it. To help you make your final decision, you might also look at Funnel scripts demo videos or read other reviews.
Funnel scripts: The Benefits
- The Funnel Scripts software may help give your copywriting works a special authentic touch compared to having them outsourced by other, more experienced professionals
- You can save tons of money by paying a $797 one-time fee. This is a great way to cut down on the cost of hiring copywriters, joining monthly webinars, and coaching sessions.
- Funnel Scripts promises that it will reduce the time required to complete your task from hours to just minutes.
- You don’t need to learn coding and other complicated tech stuff to use up the software, as it’s intentionally made to be as user-friendly as possible
- With Funnel Scripts, you don’t just get to write your works as conveniently as possible; you’ll also have access to a vast library of learning content designed to boost your copywriting skills
- If you can’t find the type of script you’re looking for, all you need to do is ask Funnel Scripts’ customer support team through chat and e-mail at any time
Funnel Scripts: The Downsides
- Despite being very user-friendly, some parts of Funnel Scripts may be more difficult to learn. If you aren’t too familiar with marketing, it might take you longer to get used to it.
- The $797 pricing may be too much to afford especially for smaller businesses and absolute beginner copywriters, but in the end, the cost pays off because there are a lot of features to explore within the software
- If you rely too much on the automated script generator, there’s a risk that your clients/customers might notice your works to be similar to other existing pieces – even worse, downright plagiarism Funnel Scripts Agency
> > Click Here to Check Out Funnel Scripts < <
Before you go: My final thoughts on funnel scripts
I can say, without a doubt, that Funnel Scripts may help you in coming up with amazing ad and sales copies that are sure to generate high levels of leads and profit. One of the best things about it is that you’ll get to write more confidently than you ever did without it.
Scripts that are powered by Funnel Scripts software can give you a significant advantage over the rest. It is true, especially when you consider the fiercely competitive nature of the marketing industry.
In copywriting, you need to tap into the customer’s feelings, emotions, and thoughts – both conscious and subconscious – in a way that changes them. However, doing so requires long hours of practice to see improvements, and at most times, in the cutthroat world of marketing, there’s not enough room for that.
Funnel Scripts is worth the investment if you have ever been in a similar situation. Take note, though, that you shouldn’t fully rely on the software until it eventually takes you over. Think of it as your second in command – you’ll thank it later once you’ve reached your copywriting goals!
FAQ Funnel Scripts Agency
Funnel Scripts offers a free trial.
Currently, there is no full free trial, including access to the interface, to be accessed for those who are interested in Funnel Scripts. They can however try one of the script generators , which generates headline scripts for free!
Where and how can I purchase Funnel Scripts?
If you want to buy the software ASAP, just enter this link here! You will not be able see Funnel Scripts pricing and specifications, but you will be redirected instead to a webinar landing site.
Once you have clicked the “Register Now”, simply enter your name and email address and you will receive a message informing you about the webinar. From there, you’ll be able to spot a link to the checkout page right away. Funnel Scripts Agency
Are there any coupons or discounts offered by Funnel Scripts?
Unfortunately, there is none. But if it bums you out, maybe its 30-day full refund guarantee may help!